2. Its one big sensory delight! So many different surfaces to explore and materials to crinkle. Think fuzzy carpets, smooth tiles, all sorts of rough wood or sandpaper.
4. PAINT SAMPLES! Or is that just me? Nope... apparently those little paint sample cards are just perfect for throwing up in the air, tearing into little pieces or rolling around in on the floor... somehow little toddlers have lots of fun with these simple things.
6. Toilets, kitchen cupboards, bathroom vanities. In other words, so many spaces to climb into and hide from dad who proceeds to run around the store squealing 'I lost the baby, my wife's going to kill me!' Hide and Seek, eat your heart out.
7. The BBQ. This may be my husbands influence. Every time we even go within a few kilometres of Bunnings he decides he must go to the BBQ and grab as many sausage sandwiches as he can. Well, apparently toddlers love them too, the combination of sausages, bread and mess is just too tempting.
8. Every child can leave with free balloons. Who doesn't love a good balloon? I don't know a toddler anywhere who doesn't enjoy chasing a balloon around. Mine even like the balloons on sticks so she can bash everything she walks past with said balloon.
.... and just incase all that wasn't fun enough and you have some energy left after chasing a toddler high on sausages and tomato sauce around the entire store, I hear they have an actually kids playground there. I haven't seen it yet, I was too exhausted by the playground that it the store!